2007年12月8日土曜日

TV

TV



I like to watch TV. I always watch TV in my house with my family. They like it too. So, TV is necessary for in my house.

Especially, I like a variety program. I think Japanese like the comedy and variety programs. The programs always broadcast in Japan.

For example, I like SUBERANAIHANASHI. Hitoshi Matsumoto and other comedian talk about funny story. It broadcast in Fuji TV. The story never slips. So, I always laugh when I watch it. The comedian is Hitoshi Matsumoto, Yuuichi Kimura, Hossyann, Daisuke Miyagawa, Koumoto, Chihhara Jr. and so on. Especially, I laughed the Kirin’s Tamura story. He was very poor. So, his family dissolved when he was a junior high school student. Then he lived in the park. His poor story is very funny. And I like Yuuichi Kimura’s Kikuchi story. Kikuchi is car salesman. And the story is funny. And I like Gakinotsukai. Down Town broadcast the program, too. Especially, I like Warattehaikenai series. It is very funny.


And I like Drama. I like Gokusen. Gokusen is a high school story. Yankumi becomes a teacher at boy’s high school. And her class is bad class, the classmate is very delinquents. Then the students will open heart for Yankumi,
And the story is friendship story in their. The drama is very interesting. But, the reason why I liked the drama is I like the main actors. They are cool. Especially, I like Kazuya Kamenashi and Jin Akanishi that is KAT-TUN. I love them.

Then, I like animation. For example, I like CREYON SINCHAN. Sinchan is a kindergartner. He is a very funny boy. The main characters are Misae, Hiroshi, Himawari and Shiro. They are his family. The animation is very popular in the all of the world. And I like Meitantei Konan. The story is suspence. Konan is a elementary school student. But indeed, he is Shinich Kudo. He is a famous private detective. He solves a mystery.
I love TV!! I cannot live with out TV. TV is a part of my life☆
[341words]

0 件のコメント: