2007年12月19日水曜日

Learning with computers

Learning with computers

Computer is very useful in our life. For example, when I want to know something, I can search by internet. And, when I must write a report, I can use the Microsoft Word. And in the writing class, we always use the computer.

In the fall semester, I have to make my blog with English in the writing class. I didn’t know blog very well, so it was my first experience. I was worried about make my blog, but I could to make it.

Blog is very hard. I have to write diary any time in English. I write the happening in the day. Happy things, sad things, surprise things and so on. I always remember the day happening, and retrace past experience. It is interesting to look over the diary.

And I can insert some photo in the blog. So, I always take the picture by digital camera and cellular phone camera such as books, delicious food, play place and do on. So when I went to some place, I always take a picture. Now, I love photo.

And we have to write book review. So, I have to read an English book. I always read level 1 or 2, but the book introduce was difficult for me. But, now, it was not hard to read English book for me.

When I go to the class, we have to typing speed trial for 5 minutes. First, my typing is very slowly because I didn’t think of idea. But now, maybe I am used to write for English and think some idea. So, I think my typing is little quickly.

In the fall semester, I always use the computer. I think this class is not only writing. The writing class includes reading, thinking, expressing, continuation, retracing and so on. The result, my English and typing skill is up. For example, English vocabulary, expression, computers knowledge, making the blog and so on. It is very interesting class. The class is very good for me.
[336words]

0 件のコメント: