2007年10月26日金曜日

My favorite places

My favorite places

McDonald’s
My favorite place is McDonalds in Hikarinomori. Because my best friends who Misato and Mitsuna work there. So, I sometimes go to see them. They work hard  in there, McDonald’s is always busy.
And I like hamburgers. It is very cheap. Especially, I like “Teritama burger” and “Ebi fireo”. Ebi fireo and Fireo fish’s bred is very soft. That’s season sales. McDonald’s is best place to rest and talk a long time. There are a lot of young people. We always have a good time in there.

31 ice cream
31 ice cream is my job’s place. I work fourth a week. When my friends sometimes go to see me, I’m very happy. And I love the ice cream. Especially, my best flavor is “pumpkin pudding” and “Rock’n ball chocolate”. 31 is holding “Halloween campaign”. We wear pumpkin’s hat. If you’ve won the lottery, you get a ball-point pen, mag cup and blanket. It’s very cute!! And I like colleague in 31. They are very kind and funny. There are a lot of student of KGU. So I enjoy to work there.

School
I love Kumamoto Gakuen University. I made a lot of nice friends and teacher in the college. When I go to school, I meet a lot of nice funny friends. I’m happy to meet them. And I often stay bakery. I talk a long time with my friends in there. I like the hum cheese. It’s a delicious and cheep. We always enjoy staying school!! I don’t want to graduate.

House
I like my house. I live in Mifune. It’s too far from the school and city, it is very country, but there are clean air and water. In my house, I always watch TV and DVD. I like them. In my room, I relax very much. My bed is best place to sleep.
[314]

0 件のコメント: